- Image of the Day -
Feature Artist Bio
Jeff Fioravanti - Silent Guardian (1st Ohio Light Artillery at Gettysburg National Military Park)
Jeff Fioravanti - A Candle Flicker's Out (Fletcher Webster)
Jeff Fioravanti - Colors of Camden
Jeff Fioravanti - I'm a Roadrunner Baby
Jeff Fioravanti - Otter Point, Acadia National Park
Jeff Fioravanti - On the Fields of Their Greatest Sacrifice (Gettysburg, PA)
Jeff Fioravanti - July Day (Gloucester Coast)
Jeff Fioravanti - The Vision Place of Souls
Jeff Fioravanti - August Surf (Acadia National Park)
Jeff Fioravanti - February (Late Day on Birch Pond, Saugus, MA)
Jeff Fioravanti - Buoys Night Out (Little Lake St. George, Liberty ME)
Jeff Fioravanti - The Chain (Life)
ARTIST'S OFFICIAL BIO https://www.fioravantifineart.com/about
By permission of the artist, The Cyber Art Show is pleased to feature the first of two 12-piece exhibitions of works by American landscape
painter Jeff Fioravanti (born 1958, in Massachusetts, USA).
Jeff Fioravanti is an expressive realist painter, who offers to the viewer works of art that are not only representations of the subject, but images of mood and feeling, that entice and stimulate the viewer to make an emotional and personal connection to each piece. Jeff, a champion and friend to the preservation of America, is a technically sound and gifted artist, who has shown his talents in regional, national and international juried and invitation-only exhibitions including “Paint the Parks – 2010” a traveling exhibit of paintings of America’s National Parks, and “Pastels by Invitation 2010, 2011 2012, 2013 2014 & 2015,” Chatham, MA., resulting in many top honors and awards as a participant in these shows (see list below).
Jeff’s work is currently held in many corporate and private collections throughout the U.S. and Europe, as well as in the permanent collection of the Cape Ann Historical Museum.
Jeff is a member of the Saugus High School Athletic Hall of Fame and currently resides in Lynn, Massachusetts.
Affiliations & Memberships
- Master Circle recipient, International Association of Pastel Societies (IAPS/MC), .
- Signature Artist Member, Pastel Society of America (New York, NY)
- Signature Artist Member, Connecticut Pastel Society (Meriden, CT)
- Signature Artist Member, Pastel Society of New Hampshire (Derry, NH)
- Signature Artist Member, Pastel Painters Society of Cape Cod (Barnstable, MA) and in 2014 the Pastel Painters of Maine (Kennebunk, ME).
Awards & Honors
- 3rd Place Landscape/Interior category - 12th Annual Pastel 100 Competition, sponsored by the Pastel Journal magazine
- Best of America Pastel Artists, Volume II”
- Best Of Worldwide Charcoal, Pastel & Pencil Artists Vol. I
- Who's Who in American Art
- Who's Who in America
- Richeson Pastel Award and the PSA Award, at the “It’s Pastel” 2009 National Juried Pastel Exhibition, sponsored by the Pastel Society of New Hampshire
- Dick Neuville Memorial Award at the 16th Annual Pastel Painter’s of Maine international juried exhibit
- Dick Blick Award at the 14th Annual Pastel Painter’s of Maine international juried exhibit,
- Terry Ludwig Gold Award at the 7th Annual Pastel Painter's of Maine national juried exhibition
- Michael Allen Company Award: Best in Show” at the 7th annual “Renaissance in Pastel” national Juried exhibition, sponsored by the Connecticut Pastel Society
- First Runner-Up at the Pastel Painters Society of Cape Cod’s 5th annual national Juried exhibition
- Olympian Corporation Award at the “Pastels USA”, national Juried exhibition, sponsored by the Pastel Society of the West Coast
- Best in Show, Pastels at the ArtsAround Boston national Juried exhibition
- Two-time finalist (Landscape division 2002/2009) in the “Pastel 100” juried competition of top pastel artists from around the world, sponsored by “Pastel Journal Magazine"
- Judge, 8th annual, “Renaissance in Pastel”
- National Geographic The Civil War: A Traveler’s Guide (February 2016)
- Pastel Journal (April 2011),
- Best of America – Pastels II (Kennedy Publications 2009)
- American Artist Magazine (November 2005)
- Pastel Artist International, (May/June/July 2000) in their prestigious section: “Masters of Pastel Artists of the World, USA Showcase.”
November 3, 2017
Twelve Pieces by Contemporary Artist
Jeff Fioravanti (Born 1958)
“Painting today, to preserve the past, for tomorrow!” this is my mission, it is my inspiration, it is what drives me to create pieces of tangible art designed to not just showcase the deep, physical beauty of our country, but art that tells the story of America itself, her people, their struggles and triumphs.
My art, my focus, my passion, is my mission, painting today, to preserve the past, for tomorrow, is dedicated to giving a voice, a connection, a link, to those who no longer can speak, but whose spirit forever lives in the bosom of the plants, fields and waters of our nation.”