- Image of the Day -
"City of Gold"
Feature Artist Bio
Azat Galimov - City of Gold
Azat Galimov - Castles of Loire, Villandry. Gazebo.
Azat Galimov - City Kashin, June
Azat Galimov - A Foggy Morning, Izborsko - Malskaya Valley
Azat Galimov - Old Ladoga
Azat Galimov - In the Museum estate people Seto. Izborsk
Azat Galimov - Chernavino on r.Volhov
Azat Galimov - Griboedov Canal on a Sunny Day
Azat Galimov - Flowering, Kashin City
Azat Galimov - Umbrellas at San Marco
Azat Galimov - Autumn in the Ene-le-Vieil
Azat Galimov - Venice in Winter. The Morning News
ARTIST'S OFFICIAL BIO http://www.azatgalimov.com/Azat.html
By permission of the artist, The Cyber Art Show is pleased to feature the first of two 12-piece exhibitions of works by Russian
landscape painter Azat Galimov (born 1958, in Buinsk, Russia).
Azat's main painting subject is the urban landscape. Here the painter’s talent uncovers itself most brilliantly. Regardless of the city and the country, Azat feels and conveys on the canvas all the notes of harmony, beauty and atmosphere of the place he works in. His landscapes are painted with great love and are filled with exceptional ease, realism and psychological insight.
Azat graduated from V. Mukhina Leningradsky Art and Industrial Academy, now St. Petersburg State Academy of Art and Industry of A.L. Stieglitz.
While travelling throughout the different countries of the world the artist makes numerous sketches and draws studies. He has worked in Finland, Turkey, Montenegro,China, Bulgaria, Italy, Germany, France, Switzerland, and Cyprus. Azat's artworks are presented in private collections in different countries.
A follower of the Realistic school of Art, the artist works a lot and stays very active, drawing landscapes and portraits and participating in various exhibitions. He has participated in the exhibitions of the Leningradsky Union of Artists on many occasions.
Azat is a Member of the St. Petersburg Union of Artists, Section of Painting; a Member of the Petrovskaya Academy of Sciences and arts, and a Member of the Union of Bulgarian Artists, Varna office.
In 2007 the artist was included in the Catalogue “Best Artists of Russia.”
Azat lives and works in St. Petersburg.
Selected Exhibitions - Collective
- "85 years of the Union of Artists" - Central Exhibition Hall "Manege", St.Peterburg.
- "Fortress of the spirit. Solovki" - The Yusupov Palace, St.Peterburg.
- "On the Sunny side-7"- St. Petersburg, Union of artists, Bolshaya Morskaya str., 38.
- "Crimean voyage"- Sevastopol.
- "Fortress of the spirit. Solovki"- Arkhangelsk Museum of Local Lore, Arkhangelsk.
- "From the Neva to the Volga"- art gallery of Zelenodolsk, Tatarstan.
- The exhibition "Russian in Somerset" as part of the Arts Week, the Castle Cary Gallery, Somerset, UK.
- "On the French side, " Gallery FoSSart, St. Petersburg.
- "Russian World: Orthodoxy – 2016" the Sports and concert complex "Petersburg", St. Petersburg.
- "On the Sunny side-6"- St. Petersburg, Union of artists, Bolshaya Morskaya str., 38.
- "Parks and landscapes Russian and French gardens" - Chateau de Bizy, France
- "Spring 2016"- St. Petersburg, Union of artists, Bolshaya Morskaya str., 38.
- Exhibition on the results of an open-air in the project "Russian Cross", Solovetsky Museum-Reserve.
- "From Marino in France" - the gallery "St. Petersburg artist," Moyka, 100, St. Petersburg.
- Exhibition in the framework of the project "Russian Atlantis" in the cities of Italy (Besana in Brianza, Lombardy and Rivella, Basilicata)
- "City by the Sea" - Union of artists, Bolshaya Morskaya str., 38, St. Petersburg.
- "Autumn 2016" - Exhibition Hall of the Union of Artists, Bolshaya Morskaya str., 38., St. Petersburg.
- "From East to West" - Urumqi, China.
Recital dedicated plein-air in China - "Moscow House", St. Petersburg.
Exhibition in Art Gallery of Jinan. Shandong. China.
Exhibition in Art Gallery "Blue room" - Union of Artists, St. Petersburg.
Exhibition in Istanbul, (Turkey)
Exhibition in Raahe, (Finland)
October 16, 2017
Twelve Pieces by Contemporary Artist
Azat Galimov (Born 1958)
"Every artist sees his meaning in art differently. Some want to express themselves, their relation to depicted object, some tend to invent new techniques or styles.
Being myself an adherent of the realistic school of art, I seek the beauty and diversity of the world around. I admire the nature, architecture and color varieties of the cities I was lucky to visit. In those I consider my artistic destiny. Deliver happiness to the people, open their view to the world around— that is fulfilling the mission which I follow in my artwork."